ScholarsAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ScholarsAcademy

This is the Forum of ScholarsAcademy and WhyNeedaName! Learning Never Ends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to this Alliance!

+6
DarthVader
Vanir
buddy
Shogun
Jumbojack
Zenobia
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Welcome to this Alliance! Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin
Admin

Welcome all of you new ones (and old ones).
This is where you introduce yourself to the rest of the Alliance!

Last edited by Zenobia on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://scholarsacademy.actieforum.com

2Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Hello All Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Jumbojack

Jumbojack
ScholarsAcademy
ScholarsAcademy

Jumbojack here...thanks to Zenobia for setting up our forum site :-)

Been playing since September, so relatively new to the game but as you probably know I am addicted to it Very Happy

3Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Hi all! Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Shogun

Shogun
Pre-Schooler
Pre-Schooler

I'm Shogun and i play ikariam since September/October (but not on this server though)

4Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Hi every One Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin
Admin

oh, I noticed I didn't introduce myself yet XD lol!

I'm Zenobia and I'm playing since about October

https://scholarsacademy.actieforum.com

5Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Hi Guys, Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 am

buddy

buddy
Pre-Schooler
Pre-Schooler

Buddy here..At last, i finally had a luck and finally joined our own forum...Thanks! Laughing

6Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Re: Welcome to this Alliance! Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 am

Vanir

Vanir
ScholarsAcademy
ScholarsAcademy

OK. Vanir here, and ive only been playing since the end of november.
been tyring my hardest and am thankful for he envite!

7Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Re: Welcome to this Alliance! Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 pm

DarthVader

DarthVader
Pre-Schooler
Pre-Schooler

Hello all Im Darth Vader been playing Ikariam for quite some time, I have an account on Alpha and on Ny.

Thanks
-DV

8Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Re: Welcome to this Alliance! Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 am

Skeptron

Pre-Schooler
Pre-Schooler

Hello All, I'm Skeptron, i'm from the Philippines, i started playing Ikariam 2009 with my son ... yes, i already have a son and a grandson too, no joke Shocked i have accounts on all servers early last year but i gave up the rest and kept Alpha, My, Ny in Ikariam US and Gamma in Ikariam Philippines ... see you all in Ikariam ... Very Happy

9Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Re: Welcome to this Alliance! Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 am

sweet tea

sweet tea
Elementary Scholar
Elementary Scholar

this games so addicting isnt it!

10Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Re: Welcome to this Alliance! Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Hi everyone I am seventhflame joined the alliance for a week or so now and joined the forum today. I've played ikariam before but I just started on this forum for about two or three weeks now. I am mostly not very active on forums but more in the game so if I need to look at the forums for something important please sent me a message on ikariam.

11Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Hi All Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Hello, I am SeanM and this is the second server I am on now. My friend The_Falcon started on this server a while ago and i thought I would give a second server a try as well. On my other server, the UK Pi server, I am second to Falcon and have been playing since November but 118K points.

I look forward to trying to recreate that success on this server as well... See you all on Ikariam.

12Welcome to this Alliance! Empty Re: Welcome to this Alliance! Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Lysander

Lysander
Pre-Schooler
Pre-Schooler

Hey all, only started playing Ikariam recently so I'm still a bit new to it. I am having a lot of fun thus far though and that's mostly because of you guys. Smile

13Welcome to this Alliance! Empty hey to alliance Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:33 am

Ecceben

Pre-Schooler
Pre-Schooler

Hey all

Thanks for letting me in the alliance. I've been playing Ikariam for a couple of months now and this is the first alliance I've joined. Looking forward to more fun and making it further in the game!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum